Middle/Senior Frontend React Developer
Eilat, Israel or Remote
Who are we looking for
We are looking for a Frontend Developer to join our R&D department in Eilat, Israel. Have you ever dreamed of working with a small, active and capable team in an office in a coastal town on the edge of the Southern Negev Desert? Are you interested in creating an eco-friendly product in a domain of logistics and transportation, solving mysteries and facing new challenges? If so, the Trucknet team is just the place for you!
- Creating new features and providing support for various microservices.
- Proposing, brainstorming and carrying out refactoring to improve the internal structure of our software.
- Improving developer experience by continually bettering our toolbox.
- Advancing our infrastructure deployment/integration.
- 3+ years of professional experience with frontend development.
- Acquaintance with Typescript, React.
- Acquaintance with common problems in React development and ways to solve them.
- Practical skills in software architecture and software design.
- Ability to create a strong composition of React Components.
- Experience with CI/CD (we use GitLab CI).
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Experience with CDD with storybooks to build components.
- Experience with @testing-library for integration tests of React components.