Middle/Senior Backend TypeScript Developer
Eilat, Israel or Remote
Who are we looking for
We are looking for a Backend Developer to join our R&D department in Eilat, Israel. Have you ever dreamed of working with a small and capable team in a coastal town on the southern edge of the Negev Desert? Are you interested in creating an eco-friendly product in a domain of logistics and transportation, solving mysteries problems and facing new challenges? If so, the Trucknet team is just the place for you!
- Implementing new features and providing support for various microservices.
- Proposing, brainstorming and carrying out refactoring to improve the internal structure of our software.
- Improving the developer experience by constantly bettering our toolbox.
- Advancing deployment/integration infrastructure.
- 3+ years of professional experience with backend development.
- Acquaintance with MongoDB and experience with databases in general.
- Practical skills in software architecture and software design.
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes.
- Understanding the concept of horizontal scaling and what limitations it does impose on the application.
- Strong knowledge of MongoDB, PostgreSQL.
- Experience with CI/CD (we use GitLab CI).
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Experience with AWS.